Federal Financial Aid is Available
As an institution accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, Hussian College participates in federal student aid programs administered by the U.S. Department of Education.
Qualifying students may be eligible for financial aid from one or more of the following programs:
- Federal Loans, including PLUS and Stafford loans – Up to $9,600 eligibility for independent students, or $5,500 for dependent students
- Pell grants – Available to high need students that qualify
- Military and veterans’ education benefits
Hussian College’s coding bootcamp is unique in that we offer quality web development programs that are financial aid eligible for those who qualify.
Additionally, employers with employee tuition reimbursement programs may be more likely to approve funding for credentials earned from accredited institutions.
For more information about federal financial aid programs, including types, eligibility, and repayment terms, please visit www.studentaid.ed.gov.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for our web development certificate programs is as follows:
- Enhanced Front-End Web Development Certificate: $15,000
- Back-End Web Development Certificate: $7,500
- Total Full-Stack Web Development Certificate: $22,500
You must supply your own computer to use in this bootcamp. Complete technical requirements can be found on the How to Apply page.
Ready to get Started?
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp programs, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.