Learn to create the front and back end of websites in just 32 weeks of study
Earn a certificate that equips you with versatile web development skills for both the client side and server side of websites. Hussian College’s 32-week Full-Stack Web Development Certificate bootcamp program equips you with the computer science fundamentals, practical programming skills, and critical thinking capabilities you need to successfully launch your career.
Ready to get Started?
What You Will Learn
The full-stack bootcamp program teaches everything you’ll need to know to land your first web development job. You will:
- Understand principles of computer science and web development;
- Develop server-side databases for the back end of websites using Python for object-oriented programming;
- Understand principles of back-end data management, including relational and non-relational databases, as well as user management and data security;
- Build virtual environments and deploy your code to the cloud.
You’ll also gain knowledge and skills for professional competency in technical interviews and the workplace. You’ll be able to:
- Plan, progress, and adapt projects using project management best practices, including paired programming, agile development techniques, and more;
- Demonstrate effective professional communication, collaborative working skills, and technical problem-solving capabilities at interviews and on the job.
The Full-Stack Web Development Certificate program consists of four courses taken over 32 weeks of study at our Philadelphia campus facility. Courses include:
- HFS 102: Basic Front-End Web Development
- HFS 202: Advanced Front-End Web Development
- HBE 102: Basic Back-End Web Development
- HBE 202: Advanced Back-End Web Development
To learn more about each course, please see our course descriptions.
In this program, you’ll also complete a capstone project which brings all your new skills together, and take part in technical interview practice experiences that will prepare you to show employers how you would solve specific problems.
Projects and Case Studies
You’ll tackle hands-on, practical projects that guide you from the fundamentals to advanced development skills. Projects may include:
- Developing the front end of a Human Resources Content Management System;
- Designing a better set-top box interface;
- Building an investment brokerage site from scratch.
Tuition and fees for this program are $15,000. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. You will need to provide your own computer. Please learn more about financial aid and technical requirements for your computer here.
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp programs, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.