To apply to Hussian College’s bootcamp, you will need at least a high school diploma or the equivalent, and you will need to take and pass an assessment to determine your level of coding aptitude.
Most bootcamp students have little to no development or coding experience prior to enrollment.
Want to learn the basics of coding or brush up on skills before you take the assessment? Contact Hussian College’s program team for resources and information.
The Application Process
Hussian College aims to make applying to the program as simple and straightforward as possible. You will need to:
- Attend an online or in-person info session to learn about the course format and pacing, expectations, financing options, what you’ll learn, and more;
- Interview with us, either in person or on the phone;
- Take a short online assessment test to gauge your familiarity with basic aspects of technology
- Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), which will be processed by Hussian College (Hussian College’s school code for financial aid applications is 007469);
- Meet with financial aid to work out your options for payment and understand your obligations;
- Enroll and pay your deposit, which reserves your space in class.
- We are cross platform: Mac and PC.
- Operating systems: Mac OS X El Capitan or newer, Windows 10
- Processor: At a minimum, you should have a dual-core Intel i7 processor (5th through 7th generation). Faster is better, so we prefer a quad-core i7 processor (again, 5th through 7th generation are all acceptable).
- Memory & Storage: A minimum of 8 GB RAM with a 256 GB hard drive. Ideally, you’ll have 16 GB of memory with a 512 GB hard drive.
- Monitor: Full HD (1920x1080) minimum resolution for a PC; retina or external monitor for a Mac.
Ready to get Started?
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.