Gain professional skills for building functional web pages
Equip yourself for new career opportunities in web development with Hussian College. Our Front End Web Development immersive courses teach the skills you need to create interactive web pages using professional development techniques and practices employers demand.
Ready to get Started?
What You Will Learn
In the Front End Web Development courses, you’ll focus on developing the user-facing side of websites. When you complete these, you will be able to:
- Understand key principles of computer science and web development;
- Develop static content, wireframes, and functional prototypes using an integrated development environment (IDE) for improved efficiency;
- Process and manage content such as photos and videos;
- Test, debug, and deploy your code;
- Customize user experiences using cookies.
You’ll also gain knowledge and skills for professional competency in technical interviews and the workplace. You’ll be able to:
- Plan, progress, and adapt projects using project management best practices;
- Demonstrate effective professional communication, collaborative working skills, and technical problem-solving capabilities.
The second phase towards Enhanced Front End Web Development include courses with lectures and hands-on lab time at our downtown Philadelphia campus. The courses include (second 16 weeks):
- HFS 102: Basic Front End Web Development
- HFS 202: Advanced Front End Web Development
To learn more about each course, please request our course descriptions. You can also see what a typical day at the bootcamp is like.
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp programs, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.