Gain in-demand skills for designing attractive, functional websites
Develop professional design skills for defining online experiences with Hussian College. Our UI & UX Design courses teach you to plan the look, feel, and layout of websites so that they are attractive and functional for the people who visit them. Working with practical examples, you will learn to create user experiences that flow logically using industry-current project development techniques.
Ready to get Started?
What is UI/UX?
UI/UX stands for User Interface/User Experience.
User experience design focuses on the look and feel of a website, and explores the many possible paths a user might take through the website to create the smoothest possible experience.
User interface design builds on the paths laid out in the UX design process to define specific visual details of the webpage layout.
There is a significant amount of overlap between the two domains, and many employers look for candidates who can function in both UI and UX.
What You Will Learn
The UI & UX Design courses focus on creating mockups, interactive prototypes, and other deliverables for web development design without the use of coding. When you complete them, you will be able to:
- Understand key principles of web development, design, and computer science;
- Create documentation to define user pathways through websites and mobile websites;
- Test and refine designs through iterative creation processes, A/B testing, usability testing, and more;
- Understand principles of creating for specialized audiences such as children, seniors, and people with disabilities.
You will also gain professional competencies you’ll need for success in technical interviews and the workplace. You will be able to:
- Plan, progress, and adapt projects using project management best practices;
- Demonstrate effective professional communication, collaborative working skills, and technical problem-solving capabilities.
These courses feature a capstone project in which you put all your skills into action, delivering a complete and comprehensive UI/UX design.
There are two courses in the UI/UX Design portion of the program (first 16 weeks):
- HUX 102: UI/UX Basic
- HUX 202: UI/UX Advanced
To learn more about each course, please ask for our course descriptions. You can also find out what a typical day in the program is like.
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp programs, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.