Learn to develop for the server side of websites
Gain the in-demand development skills employers want with Hussian College. Our Back End Web Development courses equip you to develop, debug and deploy server-side database structures through efficient and effective coding practices. By adding this additional phase after earning the Enhanced Front End Development certificate, you complete the Full Stack Developer program.
Ready to get Started?
What You Will Learn
When you complete the Back End Web Development courses, you’ll be able to:
- Understand key principles of computer science and web development;
- Script code on servers using object-oriented programming techniques by progressing from introductory concepts to advanced syntax;
- Systematically debug servers;
- Understand relational databases, database management, and data security principles;
- Create virtual machines or use cloud computing services when appropriate;
- Deploy code to the cloud.
You will also gain professional competencies you’ll need for success in technical interviews and the workplace. You will be able to:
- Plan, progress, and adapt projects using project management best practices;
- Demonstrate effective professional communication, collaborative working skills, and technical problem-solving capabilities.
There are two Back End Web Development courses that completed after earning the Enhanced Front End Certificate comprise the Full Stack Web development program. These courses are (16 weeks as third phase):
- HBE 102: Basic Back End Web Development
- HBE 202: Advanced Back End Web Development
Both courses take place at our downtown Philadelphia campus facility, and combine lectures with hands-on, project-based learning experiences.
To learn more about each course, please ask for our course descriptions. You can also find out what a typical day at the bootcamp is like.
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp programs, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.