Gain professional skills for building functional web pages in just 16 weeks of study!
Equip yourself for new career opportunities in web development with Hussian College. Our 16-week Front-End Web Development Certificate bootcamp program teaches the skills you need to create interactive web pages using professional development techniques and practices employers demand.
Ready to get Started?
What You Will Learn
In the Front-End Web Development Certificate program, you’ll focus on developing the user-facing side of websites. When you complete the program, you will be able to:
- Understand key principles of computer science and web development;
- Develop static content, wireframes, and functional prototypes using an integrated development environment (IDE) for improved efficiency;
- Process and manage content such as photos and videos;
- Test, debug, and deploy your code;
- Customize user experiences using cookies.
You’ll also gain knowledge and skills for professional competency in technical interviews and the workplace. You’ll be able to:
- Plan, progress, and adapt projects using project management best practices;
- Demonstrate effective professional communication, collaborative working skills, and technical problem-solving capabilities.
The Front-End Web Development Certificate program consists of two courses which include lectures and hands-on lab time at our downtown Philadelphia campus. The courses are:
- HFS 102: Basic Front-End Web Development
- HFS 202: Advanced Front-End Web Development
To learn more about each course, please see our course descriptions. You can also see what a typical day at the bootcamp is like.
Tuition and fees for this program are $7,500. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. You will need to provide your own computer. Please learn more about financial aid and technical requirements for your computer here.
Accelerate Your Career
Take your career path in a new direction - contact us today to learn more about our coding bootcamp programs, powered by HackademIQ, at Hussian College, accredited member, ACCSC.